Founded by Marty Wolff, Wolff Mechanical has been in helping valley homeowners and businesses with all of their air conditioning and heating needs since 1990. Wolff Mechanical has a total of 45 employees with 4 main departments.
Residential Replacement Department:
This department removes older/outdated residential equipment and installs new high efficiency equipment in existing and / or remodeled homes. Particular attention is paid to the homeowners “individual” needs and wants. Providing more comfortable, quiet system. Indoor air quality is also addressed, as well as existing ductwork problems. No matter how high the SEER is on your new system, it will under perform if you couple it with bad ductwork. We also offer Solar Water Heating and Photovoltaic Systems.
This department services all major brands of equipment. It handles both the residential and the commercial service and repairs. It also offers preventive maintenance contracts to all of our customers. 24 hours/365 days per year you will be able speak to a member of our staff when calling.
Residential New Construction:
This department designs and installs ductwork and equipment on custom homes ranging from 400 thousand to 16 million dollars. This department also designs and installs in-floor radiant heating systems and is one of the few companies installing these systems.
This department designs and installs ductwork and equipment on many different aspects of commercial building (both new construction and replacement) from factories to schools to museums as well as restaurants and shopping centers.
Why Choose Wolff:
- All of our Service Technicians are factory trained, undergo a minimum of 100 hours of paid training annually and the majority are “NATE” certified.
- Voted #1 by Ranking Arizona Business Magazine 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- We are a part of North American Technical Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Program and Certification.
- We attend Heat Pump Council training and participate in the Master Technician Course training.
- We are the winner of the S. R. P. Distinguished H.V.A.C. Inspection Contractor Award for providing outstanding customer service.
- Wolff Mechanical is an APS and SRP certified contractor.
- Wolff Mechanical is an active member of the Trane Comfort Specialist program.
- We are members of the Air Conditioning Contractors Association (A.C.C.A.)
- We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Membership Arizona Contractors Association
- We are a “zero complaint” member with the AZ Registrar of Contractors.