Owner & Founder
Marty Wolff is the Owner & Founder of Wolff Mechanical and has been working in the HVAC business since 1978. He takes pride in helping homeowners solve all of their heating, cooling and air problems.
How long have you owned Wolff Mechanical?
Since 1990 and prior to that I owned another mechanical contracting company from 1986-1990.
Were you a Trane and Lennox dealer all these years?
What do you enjoy most about the business?
Helping homeowners solve problems. I have been called out for problems- from everything to the back room does not cool to trying to find out what an odor is in the home. Its always interesting and good to see customers happy when you solve a problem or get them answers. I also enjoyed the many years we help build homes for habitat for humanity such a rewarding feeling.
Tell me something personal about yourself that most people do not know.
I have 7 brothers and sisters and my Dad trained fighter pilots in the Air Force, hence my enjoyment of air planes. I also have licenses in plumbing, solar and also was a general contractor for many years.
What do you like to do during time off?
Go fishing, Nascar, car shows and spend time in the mountains
What would you like to end with?
I always like to hear from Wolff Mechanical customers and I can be reached at: Phone: 480-317-1221 ext. 113
Wolff Mechanical is the best air conditioning, heating, cooling, HVAC contractor in the Phoenix Valley. We’ve been in business for 20 years and have maintained a BBB A+ rating. We are trusted by the Valley’s premier builders to install and maintain air conditioning and heating systems in both residential and commercial buildings. Have questions about new ac units? Want to learn about solar ac technologies? Do you need a new furnace or heating system? Call our experts to understand your options and get a professional recommendation.
New Construction Specialist
I speak for all of us at Wolff Mechanical when I say, we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations.
I would like to take this opportunity to provide you with a little background information on myself, so you can feel confident that your business relationship is with someone as well as Wolff Mechanical that will stop at nothing to make sure your comfort needs are met and you are fully satisfied.
- I graduated from Northern Arizona University BS Geo-Physics
- I have applied my science back ground into the world of construction, HVAC & Building Science to provide our customers with the best options & designs to assure their homes are the most comfortable, safe & energy efficient that they can be.
- Lennox Industries Manufactures Representative of Heating & Cooling Equipment
- US Greenfiber a Division of Louisiana Pacific Manufactures Representative of Building Insulation
- My 26 Years in the HVAC & Construction Industry, has equipped me with the superior knowledge on Commercial projects, residential retrofit homes and custom home build-ing.
- I currently have been with Wolff Mechanical for 12 years, working as an Estimator, Comfort Sales Specialist and in the Design Department; designing whole house HVAC systems for custom homes.
- General Contractor
- Advanced Energy Trained & Certified in building diagnostics
- APS & SRP building performance qualified contractor
- Member of Air Conditioning Contractor’s of America (ACCA)
At Wolff Mechanical, I now enjoy what I consider to be most rewarding position of my career. I have the benefit of being a part of a highly ethical and well respected organization where I am able to use my years of experience to help our clients make an informed decision regarding all their home and building comfort needs.
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you a little information about myself, so you can feel confident that you are investing in someone as well as a company that will stop at nothing to earn your confidence and satisfaction.
- I started my HVAC schooling and career in the U.S. Navy in 1988. Graduated from The Refrigeration School in Phoenix, Arizona in 1993. I have also attended Glendale and Mesa Community Colleges, as well as Suntech Home Inspection School, where I have earned many Certificates of Achievement over the years. Also NATE and Master Heat pump certified.
- For over 20 years, I have held the positions of; work center supervisor, install technician, service technician, field supervisor and HVAC Specialist/Comfort Consultant.
During my off time, I like working on my old cars, playing the guitar and spending time with my wife and pets.
Your satisfaction is my number one priority.