Don’t Miss The Deal Of A Lifetime!
We are committed to giving back and helping out our customers. In these uncertain times, we’ve put together an amazing deal on the amazing Daikin FIT Heat Pump.
No payments & No Interest for 6 months. Plus get $750 Comforting Cash Rebate. OAC*
- SRP Rebate on Daikin Fit $225 per ton
- 18 SEER Unit
- Free Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat
- 12 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Federal Energy Property Tax Credit up to $500
There has never been a better time to upgrade your AC system. Pay Nothing for 6 Months and your system is backed by the best warranty in the HVAC industry, 12 years parts and labor! Offer expires 5/31/2020
*On approved credit. Contact us for more details.
The Daikin FIT system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that uses Daikin Inverter Technology. This technology helps to prevent the normal, and uncomfortable, temperature swings that are usually experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The FIT system connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. The AC market is saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the FIT system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions that traditional cube style can’t. The Daikin FIT is ideal for zero lot lines, roof, wall, or terrace areas.
Daikin Inverter Technology
HVAC systems implement cooling, or heating, in accordance with your desired set temperature and maintains it in every season. When the temperature is reached, non-inverter systems will automatically power off causing the temperature to rise. When the set temperature is reached again, the unit will re-operate to condition the air. The Daikin FIT system is an Inverter unit which runs continuously but adjusts the compressor’s speed to meet the demand. Because it maintains the temperature, your home will no longer feel too hot or too cold.
By running at low energy conserving levels, the air is consistently filtered, the Daikin FIT system will help drastically improve your comfort level by controlling humidity.
A Quiet Cooling System
Outdoor AC units can be loud. Non inverter units usually run around 73 dB(A) which is the same as a vacuum cleaner. Entertaining around an outdoor unit is not ideal and it can be a nuisance, especially if you have a unit near a window.
The Daikin FIT system runs much quieter than non-inverter units coming in at 56 dB(A) which is similar to a household refrigerator.
Save Backyard Space
The Daikin FIT system is a side discharge system. While traditional “cube style” systems have been providing comfort for years, they can be cumbersome for certain spaces. The compact size the Daikin FIT offers you a solution so you don’t have to compromise.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 18 SEER
- Up to 10.0 HSPF (for Heat Pump)
- Outstanding warranty and support – Backed by a 12-year parts limited warranty and a 12-year unit replacement limited warranty
- Compact – The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited
- Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor – Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
- Low dB(A) – Reclaim outdoor space
- Quiet-mode – Provides enhanced acoustical comfort
- Blue Fin Coat – Long condenser coil life and reliability
- Swing Compressor – Quiet and dependable
- Side Panel Access – Ease of service
- Lightweight – Easier to handle and install
To learn more about the Daikin FIT follow these helpful links:
Wolff Mechanical is an elite HVAC company that specializes in Daikin technology and top-notch customer service. If you want more information on the Daikin FIT system, give us a call (602)-814-0004! We’d love to meet you and go over your options.