Trusted AZ HVAC Contractor,
The comfort level of your new home will be affected greatly by your new HVAC system choice. Not all systems will work the same for your needs or lifestyle. We are able to incorporate our HVAC systems to any home design you might have. Whether it’s a standard ranch or two-story or it’s a large custom home. We can handle any job you have.
Here are some tips to ensuring the best HVAC for new construction:
- Choose an HVAC contractor you can trust. What kind of reputation do they have? Will a heat load be performed? How long have they been doing new construction? Can they give builder references? Will they be around for warranty?
- Your heater/air conditioner needs proper ventilation. There should be plenty of space around the unit to ensure adequate intake.
- Will you have the ability to work with your HVAC contractor or is everything through the builder?
- Make sure your thermostat is located on an inside wall with lots of circulation.
- Choose the best size system for your home. Too small and it won’t heat or cool effectively. Too large and you just increase your energy bill.
- Make sure your ductwork is insulated, sealed against leaks and designed correctly to flow around corners, etc.
- To avoid mold and mildew because of condensation, your system should be designed with insulated pipes or easy-access drainage pans.
The skilled technicians at Wolff Mechanical are ready to help you with all your HVAC needs. Whether you need a new system installed, routine maintenance on your unit, or want the best repair services – we are committed to exceeding your expectations. Give us a call today.