Save Money with a Solar AC Unit
What is Solar Thermal Air Conditioning & Heating?
Solar Thermal Air Conditioning is the combination of a state-of-the-art high-efficiency 2-stage air conditioning system integrated with a Proprietary Solar Thermal Collector Panel, creating the most energy-efficient Air Conditioning System available today. Contact Wolff Mechanical to learn how you could benefit from a solar AC unit at 602.814.0004.
- Echo – this is a full solar panel product
- Solar hot water system– one solar panel powers your hot water heater only
- Lennox- Sun Source – Heat pump that is powered by solar panels when extra energy is available the solar energy powers lights and appliances. Can add more panels to add more solar energy to the home during install or at a later date.
- Solar Cool – partially solar powered heat pump. This heat pump works on both electric and solar power but is not completely run on solar. With the addition of solar power to this unit the SEER is double that of the standard SEER.
The key element is the integrated Solar Thermal Collector super heating the air conditioning system’s refrigerant, which in turn reduces the required work load of the compressor. This then lowers the overall power consumption of the system, saving energy and money.
Solar Air Conditioning Benefits
- Save 40 to 60% of Your AC Electric Costs
- Qualifies for 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Quiet Operation
- Improves Humidity Control
- Works on Cloudy Days
- 10-year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Reduces Compressor Load
- Made in the USA
- Easy Installation