As a homeowner in the Phoenix Valley, you probably have a lot of questions about your heating and cooling systems. Where do you go to get the answers? We’re starting our new blog for the purpose of answering some of those questions and making it a little bit easier for you to get the comfort and indoor air quality you’re looking for.
Did you ever wonder why some rooms are hot and others cold? Or why it seems like your energy bills are too high? Do you suffer from breathing problems in your home? Your HVAC system may hold the answers to these issues. Over the next few months, we’ll discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Planned maintenance – Why it’s important
- Purchasing a new system- How to choose and size a new HVAC system
- Indoor air quality – How to create clean, healthy indoor air for you and your family
- Duct sealing – How to maximize efficiency and comfort by sealing leaky ducts
- Humidity control – The importance of keeping your humidity at optimum levels
- High efficiency – Getting better comfort for fewer energy dollars
And much more. With over 20 years in the HVAC business, we have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to properly choose, operate and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, a well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year. Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system. So, it’s a good idea to be informed about your heating and cooling equipment.
If you want to know more about your heating and cooling systems, contact us! And, be sure to check in with us each week where you’ll find the information you need to stay comfortable, avoid breakdowns, lower your energy bills and improve your indoor air quality.